Excellent Heat Resistance High Tg PCB Tg170 FR4
High Tg PCB Tg170 FR4
PCB board value Tg ≥ 170 ℃ PCB circuit board, called high Tg circuit board. The higher the TG value of the board, the better the temperature resistance of the PCB. High Tg refers to the high heat resistance. With the leap forward in the development of the electronics industry. High Tg PCB Tg170 FR4 used in electronics. especially the computer as the representative of electronic products. to high functionality, and high multi-layer development. the need for higher heat resistance of PCB substrate materials as an important guarantee. Due to the rapid development of circuit technology. PCB in small aperture, fine line, thinning. more and more inseparable from the substrate’s high heat resistance support.
Details of High TG PCB TG170FR4
- Board material: Sheng Yi S1170
- Number of layers:6 layers
- Board thickness:1.6±0.16mm
- Minimum hole diameter: 0.2mm
- Minimum line width line spacing: 4mil/4mil
- Average thickness of hole copper: 25um
- Surface copper thickness: 56um
- Surface treatment: Immersion gold
- Hole to conductor minimum spacing: 10mil
- Process characteristics: TG value > 170, special pressed structure
Related High Tg PCB Tg170 FR4 Series
FR4 TG130 PCB
FR4 TG150 PCB
FR4 High TG170 PCB
FR4 High TG180 PCB
The Advantages of High Tg PCB Tg170 FR4
- High glass transition temperature and good heat resistance and discoloration.
- Excellent heat resistance. the board can maintain good mechanical and electrical properties at high temperatures. and can adapt to higher operating temperature requirements.
- Maintain high bending strength under high temperature. And ordinary RF4 plate when heated. when the temperature exceeds 110 ℃, bending strength significantly reduced.
- Low coefficient of expansion in Z-axis and better through-hole reliability. 170 sheets compared with ordinary FR4
- Lower water absorption rate.
- Good anti-CAF performance.
- Processing process is similar to ordinary FR-4.
Excellent Mechanical Strength
Types of High Tg PCB Tg170 FR4
PCB High TG170
PCB High TG170
Honest of High Tg PCB Tg170 FR4
1.PCB high TG170 type SHENGYI FR-4. This grade is most commonly found in military, communication. computer, digital circuits, industrial instruments, automotive circuits. and other electronic products.
2.JIANTAO FR-4 This classification is primarily applied to general computers, instruments. advanced home appliances, and general electronic products. This laminate series is widely used. and all performance indicators are capable of general industrial electronic products. It has an excellent price-to-performance ratio. It can help customers improve their price competitiveness.
3.GUOJI FR-4 This grade of copper laminate is designed and manufactured specifically for FR-4 products in the home appliance industry, computer peripheral products, and general electronic products (such as toys, calculators, game consoles, etc.). That the price is very competitive while the performance is satisfactory.
Your Qualified High Tg PCB Manufacturer
XFDC-PCB has over 20 years of experience fabricating and assembling a wide range of PCBs, including rigid, flexible, rigid-flex PCBs,HDI PCB. Regardless of how simple or complex your requirement is, our cutting-edge equipment and expert team are well-equipped to handle it. When you collaborate with us, you gain access to a wealth of industry best practices that will give you an advantage. We are dedicated to providing quick turnaround times so that you can get to market as soon as possible. Our clients appreciate the fact that we provide prototype quantities as well as large production runs with the same unwavering focus on quality. You can also rely on us for turnkey services and be confident that you will receive high-quality results.
Applications of High Tg PCB Tg170 FR4
BGA and CSP Boards
The first thing that comes to mind when you think about high tg pcb for industrial electronic applications is computers. However, this category also includes processing plant machinery, sensors, and intelligent electronic devices .
High Multilayer Boards
High current applications can benefit power sector devices.
generating electricity produces a substantial amount of heat.
Consequently, proper heat resistance control is necessary.
When it comes to automotive pcb, they are the ones to employ; examples include audio-video systems, cooling control systems, vehicle display systems, and safety devices.
For input voltage to output voltage converters, PCBS that can withstand heat is necessary.PCBs with a high Tg content can be found in a range of inverters, including those used by consumers and by manufacturers.
PCB Manufacturing Process Capabilities