Thick Film Ceramic PCB High Thermal Conductivity
Thick Film Ceramic PCB
The “Thick Film” refers to the conductor layer’s thickness on Ceramic PCBs. Typically, the thickness of Thin Film Ceramic PCB will exceed 10 microns (um). or 10-13um, making it thicker than spurting technology.
Using thick film technology, we can simultaneously apply resistor, electric capacity, conductor, semi-conductor. and interchangeable conductor to ceramic board. following printing and high temperature sintering manufacturing stages. On the same circuit board, resistors can have the same value or various values for each resistance.
Thick Film Ceramic Board Basic Dimensions
- The substrate composed of 96% or 98% Alumina (Al2O3) or Beryllium Oxide (BeO). with the following thicknesses: 0.25, 0.38, 0.50mm, 0.635mm (default thickness), 0.76mm, and 1.0mm. Additionally, thicker thicknesses, such as 1.6mm or 2.0mm, need customizable.
- Conductor layer material is silver palladium, gold palladium, or Mo/Mu+Ni (for ozone);
- Thickness of conductor >= 10 micron (um), with a 20 micron maximum thickness (0.02mm)
- Minimum trace width and space for volume production:0.30mm & 0.30mm; 0.20mm / 0.20mm is acceptable. but will incur additional costs; 0.15mm / 0.20mm is only accessible for prototypes.
- The final trace layout tolerance will be +/-10%.
- More distinct resistor values on the same board will result in a more expensive board.
- Normal layer thicknesses are 1L and 2L (with plated through hole (PTH) and plated material identical to that of the conductor). while the highest layer thickness is 10 layers.
- Soldermask is also available upon request; its operating temperature exceeds 500 degrees Celsius. and its color is translucent.
Popular of Ceramic PCB
PCB with a single alignment layer on one side.
High Temperature Ceramic PCB
PCBs with two alignment layers on the same side.
Low Temperature Ceramic PCB
PCBs have two alignment layers on each side.
Applications of Thick Film Ceramic PCB
High Bright Light
Power regulators, ignition tools, switching converters, variable optics and electric motors for electric and hybrid vehicles.
Automotive Light System
IC arrays, semiconductor heat shields, IC carrier chips, solar cell substrates, heat sinks and semiconductor cooling devices.
Balanced, input and output, audio, power and pre-shielded amplifiers.
Household appliances: flat panel displays, motor controls.
Benefits of Ceramic Substrate PCB
5.Reduce Thermal Resistance
6.High voltage resistance
Trustworthy Ceramic PCB Manufacturer
Your Qualified Ceramic PCB Manufacturer
XFDC-PCB has over 20 years of experience fabricating and assembling a wide range of PCBs, including rigid, flexible, rigid-flex PCBs,HDI PCB. Regardless of how simple or complex your requirement is, our cutting-edge equipment and expert team are well-equipped to handle it. When you collaborate with us, you gain access to a wealth of industry best practices that will give you an advantage. We are dedicated to providing quick turnaround times so that you can get to market as soon as possible. Our clients appreciate the fact that we provide prototype quantities as well as large production runs with the same unwavering focus on quality. You can also rely on us for turnkey services and be confident that you will receive high-quality results.